Saturday, February 23

hello. now, i'm so-not-gonna look forward to weekends. it's like 2 tuitions continuously for 4 hours. that unbearable misery. lol. luckily, today have no homework for tuition. had tuition with carmen, my childhood friend. haha. now, every saturday, i get to see her. i feel so different unlike last time when we had so much fun together. now, we study together. cool huh. after tuition, went back home slacking again. then went out to eat alone. do you know how much it sucks? now, i hate eating alone. it seems so weird. anyway, next time will ask ppl out to eat with me, see who is the lucky one. haha :D


by the way, my phone had been confiscated so don't call me. no one will answer. if someone does, it's mimi. (haha, joking, only those who went to the camp knows.) if you ask me why, i would say it is a long story and i won't say unless you are someone that is close to me, i guess. lol. life without my phone seems so lonely. no one to contact, no one to msg with me, no one to call me, my hands seems so empty. okay, enough of that crapping :D


2 more weeks from now is common test. i can feel the stress already. my a-maths sucks like hell. i wonder if i could even pass. lol. 1 of the days have 3 tests! ohmygosh! how am i going to handle this? i have to stop my bball-ing already, if not i die. hahaha. friends, please stop me if i want to play bball with you kay. :D


my mosquito bites are irritating me. they are super duper itchy can. some scratch until red already, seems like its gonna bleed. oh no. one bleed already. somebody save me! argh. hahaha.


got to go do homework already. from just now, i haven touch any of my homework can. that's how slack i am. man, got to buck up already. p.s. my blog is revived already :D

No comments: